Last Updated: April 1, 2021
Questions, Concerns, or Changes to Your Personal Information?
Please contact us.
Josephine’s Salon & Day Spa, Inc.
630 N Indiana Ave
Englewood, FL 34223
Our website address is:
We collect, process and/or store information from you on our website when you:
- visit our website
- place a gift card order
We may hold on to your information until we receive a request for erasure, at which point we will delete or anonymize your information. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visits to Our Website
This website is like millions of other websites using Google Analytics to gather information about site visitors and their behavior. We use Google Analytics to get an idea for:
- how many visits our website gets
- how visitors found our website
- in which content they are interested
- how long they stay on our website and on each individual page
- what region they are from
- what type of computer hardware and internet software they are using
- and similar details
However, we do not send any of your personal information to Google Analytics. The collected information is used only for statistics, which help us evaluate our website’s performance. User-level and event-level data stored by Google Analytics is set to be automatically deleted from Google’s servers after 26 months.
Furthermore, to protect our visitors’ privacy we request that Google anonymize each visitor’s IP address.
To opt-out of Google Analytics completely, install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Place a Gift Card Order
When you place an online order on our website, we process and store your personal information along with your IP address (for security purposes) so that we can fulfill your order. None of your entered information is made public.
Other 3rd Party Providers that Store and Process Your Data
- Our website is hosted through Cloudways. Cloudways holds a server log of all website visits to help with security and diagnostics. The server log contains the visitor’s IP address but no information like name, phone number or email address.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website.
You can delete or disable cookies by using your browser. In Chrome you can delete your cookies by clicking on the three vertical dots in the top right corner, then clicking on “More tools” and then on “Clear browsing data…”. The operation is similar in other browsers, such as Edge or Firefox.
- Google Analytics’ (see description above) core functionalities store 1st party cookies on each visitor’s device.
- Our online store places a 1st party cookie on your computer to remember the items in your cart and to provide you with checkout ability.
Content Hosted by Third Parties
We may embed content on our website from third parties such as Google Maps, Vimeo and YouTube. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Please call us at 941.474.6006 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any complaints regarding your personal data. We will take your complaint seriously, investigate it and take necessary measures where applicable. This does not affect your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.